Holiday Flats in St. Martin
"Grias Enk" from the staff of Luftenstein
We are located in St. Martin (near Lofer), next to the Loferer mountains amidst the beautiful Saalachtal in Salzburg. Having holidays at our house provides you with the possibility for great enjoyment, considering the atmosphere and flair only such a lovely landscape can offer.
The history of our house began 200 years ago. Back then it was a shelter for travelers. For a long time it served as a "Mauthäusl". When Napoleon's troops came to Austria heavy clashes took place next to it. Then it was run as a small inn.
My fahter, Alexander Pfannhauser, bought and enlarged the estate. It was renovated und made into spacious apartments.
Apartments Luftenstein welcomes you with the typical hospitality of Salzburg, combinded with a modern twist!
Feelt at home in our tastefully decorated apartments for up to 8 people.
For relaxed evenings and wellness we recommend using our sauna and infrared cabin.
The idyllic landscape offers both in winter as in summer a lot of opportunities for a individual holiday.
Families are very welcome, our apartments provide all the amenities a family needs.
We wish you a relaxing stay!
Included in your holiday
- The Saalachtal Card is included which provides countloss opportunities
- Archery 3D Park in Waidring
- Many attractions in middle range, for example the Triassic Park in Waidring, Flyingfox Leogang
- Canyoning, Rafting: adrenaline for kids and grown-ups
- "Asphaltstockschiessen" once a week on our illuminated course
- Hiking and mountaineering
- Sleigh rides
- Tobbogan run: only 40 minutes away per foot
- Ski resort only 5 minutes away